June 5th, 2019
5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Join us for the seventh annual St. Joe’s Plate in support of mental health programs at St. Joseph’s Health Centre!
Watch thrilling races from the new Trackside Paddock and try your luck with a complimentary betting chit. Enjoy cocktails, a wonderful buffet dinner and silent auction. You can also stroll the grounds and learn how to place a bet to improve your chances of winning!
Toronto’s west-end community has the highest concentration of people in need of mental health services in the city. This makes St. Joseph’s Health Centre a vital resource for our west-end neighbours.
Since 2013, St. Joe’s Plate has raised critical funds for mental illness care. The Seventh Annual St. Joe’s Plate continues to support this vital cause. This unique event has raised more than $2.5 million to improve patient care.
One of the major improvements funded by St. Joe’s Plate is the new Lauren’s Lounge where patients can relax, socialize and see beautiful views over Lake Ontario.
Your help is needed
Your support will help fund four additional interactive media screens. These screens will be used in the new Transitional Youth Unit.
The interactive media screens are the first of their kind in North America and provide many patient benefits:
- Direct interaction with nursing providers, community resource providers, friends and family make patients feel more empowered
- Video conferencing helps patients, family and support team to coordinate care
- Soothing music and visuals reduce anxiety
- Activities reduce boredom
- Access to information provides patients with more knowledge
- Self-assessment and treatment questionnaires to involve the patient and improve interactions with care providers