St. Joe’s Young Professionals is a network of like-minded leaders who are connected to Toronto’s west-end. We aim to increase awareness by engaging the community and fundraising for specific Health Centre campaign that is close to our hearts.
St. Joe’s Young Professionals was created to engage and inspire the next generation of philanthropists. Our events celebrate the amazing work happening at St. Joseph’s Health Center and create new opportunities to make giving more accessible.
In 2021, we’re raising funds to help build the first post-Covid-19 Emergency Department.
Meet our SJYP Executive Members
Ivan Grbesic, Board Liaison
Martin Fox, Chair
Events and Peer-to-Peer Campaigns
- 2019 Casino Night
- 2019 Curling Event
- 2019 Pub Night Event
- 2020 Ambassador Event at St. Joe’s
- 2020 Give Share Care Campaign to help St. Joe’s purchase a Ventilator
- 2021 Date Night Gourmet Dinner Kits
- 2019, 2020, 2021 SJYP Cycle Team
- 2021 SJYP Online Auction
- 2021 Buy a Brick Campaign in support of the new Emergency Department
Ways To Get Involved
- Be an SJYP Ambassador by helping us amplify our messages in your network, promote campaigns, sell tickets etc.
- Got a new idea – we’d love to hear from you
To learn more or to get involved, please follow us on Instagram @stjoesyp or email Kathy Richmond at KRichmond@stjoestoronto.ca